Special Event Services Ltd mobile production trailers for TV and Film have been in action at Europe’s busiest venues and sporting events over the past 10 years.
Major broadcast projects such as the Tour de France 2012, FIA World Rally Championship and the Glastonbury festival, have allowed us to become trusted partners with leading broadcasters including BBC, ITV, North One TV, ITN and SIS Live.
We provide individual trailers or an entire mobile media village with broadband vehicles and live satellite uplinks.
Whether you own a trailer, ask us to modify or refurbish it, or hire one from us, we offer a comprehensive service from pre-planning and logistics through to final delivery and operation by our experienced in-house team of mobile unit manager / drivers - we do not use agency HGV drivers!
Our trailers can be arranged and modified to provide all the facilities that your mobile production team needs:
- Pre-production: production offices, meeting areas, secure storage
- Filming: interior studios, blue screen rooms, roof top studios
- Production: production galleries, graphics units
- Mobile staging: Staging, lighting, sound, mixing towers
- Post-production: Edit suites
- Hospitality and catering: Mobile kitchens and restaurant spaces.